I arrived in Ho Chi Minh City (hcmc) from New York last night at around 10:30 local time after one 16 hour flight and one 3 hour flight. I met up with my friend John Richert flying in from Chicago and we met up with a representative from Catalyst, the local nonprofit we are working with. We handed off our tools to her until we start our project next week. Today we walked around hcmc dodging motorbikes. This afternoon we flew to Nha Trang where, tomorrow, our bike trip will begin. We swam in the South China Sea. I have to go meet the group for dinner at 6:30. That’s also 6:30 in Chicago, only it’s 6:30 am! More later.
- Playground building week recap.
- What It’s All About
- The iPhone backup plan…
- This Doesn’t Look Like Whole Foods to Me
- Mmm! Coiled Snakes in Rice Wine
- A Ride to Remember
- It’s a Picturepalooza!
- Do You Know the Way to Nhin Hoa? (or know how to pronounce it)
- Facebook banned in Vietnam
- From the coast of the South China Sea